Tuesday 21 May 2013

Introduction to my series.

Intro
I've been watching a lot of sci-fi movies and been playing a lot fantasy world games. I didn't quite find most of the parts interesting, but there was this one thing that I happen to see in every sci-fi/fantasy movie or comics or games that baffles me and makes me Ponder upon it. The Energy Sources. 

But why?
 Ah to know why first you must know a bit about me. I'm an awesome ( I mean really awesome) ideologist and a great nerd! Well not your typical type of nerd, but the one who is turning ideas into reality. I've always had an interest in Physics and Math, mainly quantum mechanics is what interests me. But enough about me!  Lets start digging! For ideas obviously.

This is going to be a series kind of post, and I'm going to only talk about the arc reactor. 

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/083/c/6/arc_reactor_blueprints_by_fongsaunder-d4tttee.jpg
Since this is just the begging of the series I didn't want everyone to be left empty handed so I've got some ideas about the Reactor.


The function of the arc reactor (it wasn't actually an arc reactor it was just an electro-magnet)  at first was just to keep the pieces of shrapnel from entering Tony's heart, so Yinsen with a bit of surgical  magic securely put an electro-magnet in Tony's chest without having to cut and break his Sternum to keep him alive (Magic again).

So what do we have here? Well, an electro-magnet with a certain amount of energy which could be from batteries (Preferably of high voltage) that keep out the shrapnel. Hmm, wait a minute during his first advancement in the arc reactor the hole in his chest was pretty deep, so that means the Arc Reactor has enough space to keep loads of batteries, and by loads I mean 4-5. 
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/142/a/3/Arc_Reactor_Technical_Drawing_by_MarkFinn.jpg

Later Tony Builds up his first arc reactor (This time its the one that provides energy).


So now we're here the Energy part. I'm going to end this talk right here and leave the rest for the series.
And this is my first blog so yeah please bear with me, and if I've misquoted or given wrong information or if you would like to share something for this series please let me know and all the pictures were found at deviantart and the link is in the caption. 

Thanks and I'll be back with more stuff to ponder upon soon. So stay tuned? Yeap that's right. :)

The bright light at the end of the tunnel could also be a train headed towards you!

2 comments:

  1. Great post. (Y)
    I look forward to your other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Bro, can't wait for your other blogs :)

    ReplyDelete